Becoming a Mother is profound and transforming. Birthing a child is one of the most significant life events.
It takes time to heal and adjust to this experience. Throughout so many ages, and even today in many cultures, this healing time is held as a holy time of deep care and nurturing. I know that you sense this, even if this has not been your story.
Making postpartum adjustments is critical for all mothers. Even after an uncomplicated delivery, mothers require rest and healing. When your birth experience is marked by traumatic events: medical complications, difficult interventions, or unexpected outcomes, the healing becomes more complex – physically, emotionally, spiritually. This can take time and requires deep support.
It is essential for you to process, heal, and find closure for a difficult birthing. Our modern Western society is not designed to provide the multi-layered support necessary after a multi-layered childbirth experience. Luckily, there are support systems in place.
The work we do together offers this unique type of support through:
- deep emotional and spiritual nurturing
- energetic frequency healing in a supportive space
- custom healing created specifically for you
Here you can:
- Gently process your experience
- Deepen your connection with your child
- Improve your relationship with yourself and partner
- Find more ease of being in the world
- Nurture your love for your own self
- Discover more about your strengths and your own gifts while you are held in a safe space.